OK, so Bragging is Unbecoming.. but..
.. I was just helping one of our members with their reporting and the numbers just struck me. So I just have to share them with you, just in case you are still an unbeliever..
Real Wedding Vendor Case-Study
We have obviously blanked out the name, but these are actual screen-captures from “My Reports” for one of our Vancouver members. All you really need to know is that
- They are listed on page #1 of the directory (for a full year)
- They are running a standard ad campaign, with both banners and those clever little text-ads (since January).
Go Ahead, Add It Up :
- 1,000 brides (997 to be exact) sent to their website in a year (less than year actually, since the ads only ran since January)
That is prequalified customers (who have already seen a listing and a picture and a description, on a bridal website, after they searched for it..), excluding search engines, “bots”, double-clicks, other vendors and any non-humans
- Plus, another 9,000 banners and 59,000 text ads shown (in five months!) = branding (whether they are looking for this particular service yet, they are now definitely aware that it exists!)
- Plus a few dozen direct “leads” actually, which I didn’t bother to print here..
- Plus, of course, all the “digital intangibles” included in the service, like the huge “SEO” boost of 40+ backlinks, a fully functioning QR tag for use on print etc etc. – all of which are translating into even more exposure from the “outside” (eg. Google) which we can not track here..
- For a combined cost of $330 (including the membership) – conveniently billed monthly to boot!
- That is… 33 cents per prequalified bride, without even counting the intangibles!
Can You Do This?
Of course you can! There is nothing special about this particular case-study. Just a standard “plan”: listings + ads with a monthly budget, on auto-refill. Very simple:
- Make sure you have a decent website, with your rates and a comprehensive portfolio (a blog also helps)
- Sign Up (!), set a standard $30/month ad budget
- Bid your listing to somewhere on page #1
- Send us your banner ads
- Talk to us, ask your questions, have us tweak this for you and make suggestions.
Our job is to send you potential customers – a lot of them!
Your job is to “close” them.