Check out this infographic on the QR Code “revolution”. The two most important points – both very applicable to weddings!
- QR Codes are mostly used by women.
- Most users expect to find a “coupon” when they scan.
- Make sure you always have a “Deal” running with your Listing
(set one up from My Listings - ideally run them for a month, then post another one – even if it is the same one – and please, use descriptive titles!)
- Grab your QR Tag (also from My Listings)
- Never, ever run a print ad again, without your QR on it.
- or a brochure, pamphlet, flyer, post-card, business-card..
Make every print ad or piece of stationary “clickable” and interactive and give the bride a reason to “stick” and explore your service.